Engineered for the world’s toughest industry
- Corrosion resistance. Highest quality fluid system components, including materials of construction (eg super delux stainless steel)
- Expertise. Consultation on corrosion, leaks, safety concerns, process and system accuracy, energy use, hose maintenance, and more.
- Breadth. Sizes up to two inches for instrumentation and conveyance, each with the industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Training. Certified experts lead hands-on seminars on sampling systems, steam systems, safe fitting installation, and other topics
- Assemblies. From simple hose + end connection to complete panels or enclosures, per your plan or a new one. Pre-tested and warrantied.
Let's talk. We are ready when you are. Use the form to start a conversation.
Industry-leading corrosion resistance
Feeling confident that your systems will perform, even in the most demanding locations, involves not only product design but also materials of construction, application-specific corrosion issues, and unique oil field environments.
Swagelok's materials scientists and engineers are dedicated to researching oil and gas applications. Choose from super duplex stainless steel, nickel alloys, and more. Swagelok Northern California can help identify the products with alloys optimal for your process and conditions.
Instrumentation and conveyance to 2 inches
With Swagelok, you can count on trouble-free assembly and leak-tight performance, even under harsh and difficult conditions.
- Connection technologies. Swagelok tube fittings (available in a range of alloys and as a jacketed tube connector), weld fittings, welding equipment, flanges, cone and thread
- Medium- and high-pressure products for process control panels, injection skids, power units, and test stands
- Tubing in a range of materials, including heat-traced, jacketed, and bundled
Training that pays for itself
Reductions in human error quickly pay off. To make sure it’s done right, a first-rate training program can introduce a consistent approach and uphold standards across your organization. Our training programs cover:
- Sampling system maintenance and design
- Tube fitting installation and inspection
- Tube bending
- Hose essentials
- Orbital welding
- Cone and thread installation (for medium and high pressure)
Grab Sample Systems
Customizing Swagelok grab sample systems allows for safe, efficient sample capture—meeting your specific plant application needs. The panels are available in a variety of configurations and advanced features. Plus, local support ensures fast, dependable expert service.
Hose assemblies with end connections
Here at our Fremont, CA facility, 12 full-time certified hose technicians build thousands of Swagelok hoses per year. Our associates use specialized tools to cut hose and flexible tubing to precise lengths then attach chosen end connections, pressure-test and document the results, and deliver.
Every single hose you receive from us has been tested. We can do hydrostatic, immersion, and pressure decay tests. And the documentation you receive links each hose with its local assembler.
Process Analyzer Sampling System Training
Swagelok prepares process analytical engineers, technicians, and maintenance personnel to catch mistakes before they happen. Your team practices spotting problems in installed systems, fine-tuning performance, and providing a timely, truly representative result.
Analytical Instrumentation training covers most everything a learner needs to know about process analyzer systems—from basic chemistry through sampling system design and build, all the way to system troubleshooting and optimization.
Swagelok tube fittings
The Swagelok tube fitting was patented and brought to market in 1947, resolving problems the refining and petrochemical industries were experiencing in making repeatable, reliable leak-tight connections on process instrumentation systems. The patented case-hardening process and back-ferrule geometry produce an excellent colleting grip of the tube, minimizing the effects of vibration. Because this design uses consistent geometry instead of torque for gaugeable make-up, the Swagelok tube fitting can be used on a range of thick- or thin-walled, hard or soft tubing, while resisting the effects of pressure and thermal cycling.
Excellent gas-tight sealing and consistent reassembly help ensure your chemical and petrochemical plant systems—batch and continuous processing, fluid flow, heat and mass transfer, mixing, separation, and utilities—operate efficiently and enable you to output economically in commercial quantities.
Assembly and fabrication services
Our oil and gas customers have built-to-order, made-to-order, and engineered-to-order options. Assembly Solutions customers receive:
- As much time as you need to discuss the solution
- CAD drawing with piping and instrumentation diagram
- Component selection and Bill of Materials
- Bending, welding, and assembly by certified technicians
- Testing and warranty of the assembly
- Professional packaging and delivery
With 70+ local associates and a dedicated Assembly Solutions Team at our Fremont office, Swagelok Northern California can help you achieve your goals. Whether putting an adapter on a valve or configuring a complete panel or sampling system, our team can design it, build it, and warranty it.
Energy management services
We offer comprehensive energy management services, including identifiation of leaks and other energy wasting problems in your facility, recommendations on cost-effective corrective actions, and more.
In Swagelok's Compressed Gas Leak Detection Program, we track down argon, helium, nitrogen, and CDA leaks as small as 1 x10-3 cm3/s; quantify and analyze each one; and arm you with details you need to tighten up your operation.
Our energy management services include Energy Emissions Surveys, Compressed Gas Leak Detection, Ultrasonic Leak Detection for Compressed Air Systems; and engineering support services.
Get in touch
Fill the form on this page to let us know you'd like more information.