Swagelok® Welding Systems
Learn how our orbital welding system offers precision and control combined with easy-to-use touch-screen operation and real-time monitoring and recording.
For projects requiring a consistent and efficient approach to welding, the Swagelok orbital welding system offers precision and control combined with easy-to-use touchscreen operation.
The Swagelok orbital welding system provides repeatable orbital gas tungsten arc welds (GTAW) for both tubing and pipe. Its real-time monitoring and recording capabilities streamline documentation for easy adherence to industry requirements.
Swagelok Northern California offers a range of Swagelok welding system components, including fixtures and collets, power supply, spare parts and accessories for weld systems, and weld heads—plus rentals, seminars, and more.
- Get the literature: Fill the form on this page to get quick links by email. We keep your email private.
- Get a hand: Would you like to rent an orbital welder, or to build skill in our Orbital Welding Training Seminar? We're here to help.
Fixtures and Collets
- Provide a solid gripping force for secure welds
- Optimized for ease of use and adjustability
- Reduce weld variability
- Contribute to the safety and consistency of welding operations
Welding Power Supply
- Provides precision and control for orbital welding with easy-to-use touch-screen operation and documentation
- Monitors and records weld output performance in real-time
- Uses a high-resolution color touchscreen suitable for industrial use
- Has a peak output capability up to 200-amp
- Provides printed and/or electronic documentation of weld output performance
- Has multiple language capability, including Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Meets CE, RoHS (EU), GOST R (Russia), CCC (China), and Canadian requirements
- Enable reliable, consistent orbital welding of tube and pipe
- Ensure proper weld head/power supply connection with a polarized power connector
- Have optical speed control without need for a tachometer or calibration
- Perform welds on outside diameters ranging from 1/16 to 4 in. and 2 mm to 114 mm
- Provides greater flexibility to perform welds farther away from the power supply with available weld head extension cables
Spare Parts and Accessories – Weld System
- Enable high-quality, uniform orbital welds for accurate, repeatable results
- Supports a wide assortment of weld configurations