Swagelok Welding Systems
Our orbital welding system offers precision and control combined with easy-to-use touch-screen operation and real-time monitoring and recording.
For projects requiring a consistent and efficient approach to welding, the Swagelok orbital welding system offers precision and control combined with easy-to-use touchscreen operation. It provides repeatable orbital gas tungsten arc welds (GTAW) for both tubing and pipe. Its real-time monitoring and recording capabilities streamline documentation for easy adherence to industry requirements.
Swagelok Northern California offers a range of Swagelok welding system components, including fixtures and collets, power supply, spare parts and accessories for weld systems, and weld heads—plus rentals, seminars, and more. Scroll down for an overview.
- Just the facts: Get Swagelok literature by filling the form. No spam.
- Get a hand: Rent our equipment or take our Orbital Welding Training Seminar:
Fixtures and Collets
- Provide a solid gripping force for secure welds
- Optimized for ease of use and adjustability
- Reduce weld variability
- Contribute to the safety and consistency of welding operations
Welding Power Supply
- Provides precision and control for orbital welding with easy-to-use touch-screen operation and documentation
- Monitors and records weld output performance in real-time
- Uses a high-resolution color touchscreen suitable for industrial use
- Has a peak output capability up to 200-amp
- Provides printed and/or electronic documentation of weld output performance
- Has multiple language capability, including Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Meets CE, RoHS (EU), GOST R (Russia), CCC (China), and Canadian requirements
- Enable reliable, consistent orbital welding of tube and pipe
- Ensure proper weld head/power supply connection with a polarized power connector
- Have optical speed control without need for a tachometer or calibration
- Perform welds on outside diameters ranging from 1/16 to 4 in. and 2 mm to 114 mm
- Provides greater flexibility to perform welds farther away from the power supply with available weld head extension cables
Spare Parts and Accessories – Weld System
- Enable high-quality, uniform orbital welds for accurate, repeatable results
- Supports a wide assortment of weld configurations