Swagelok® Quick Connects
Swagelok Quick Connects enable simple operation without twisting or turning.
Connect quickly and with confidence.Swagelok Northern California offers a variety of quick-connect fittings that enable quick, simple operation without twisting, turning, or wrenching.
Engineered to minimize spillage and air inclusion, Swagelok Quick Connects are available in a wide range of configurations, stem and body connectors, including single-end shutoff and double-end shutoff models, and an array of end connections.
- Get the literature: Fill the form on this page to get quick links by email. We keep your email private.
- Get a hand: Want help choosing, or assembling quick connects with other parts? We're here to help.
Full-Flow Quick Connects
- Offer unrestricted flow for transfer, drain, and vent systems
- Can have the O-ring replaced easily without disassembling the body
- Have a variety of stem and body protector options
- Are rated for a wide range of pressures and temperatures
- Enable quick, easy connection with push-to-connect coupling designed for instrumentation
- Are offered with a single-end or a double-end shutoff design to minimize drips
- Are suitable for sampling systems and test or calibration equipment when you require frequent connections, minimal air inclusion, and minimal spillage
- Require just one O-ring seal in the stem insert, yet improves O-ring containment
- Retain the stem with a locking dog mechanism with a large contact area
- Enable fast, easy connections in small sizes
- Suited to laboratory use
- Offer fingertip operation with a lightweight, compact design
- Reduce spillage and air inclusion with low dead volume
- Are suitable for hazardous chemical applications, these quick-connects minimize spillage and air inclusion in harsh or corrosive environments
- Are chemically compatible with many substances
- Have recessed seals for protection
- Use a flush valve design
Spare Parts and Accessories
- Keyed and color-coded parts help to avoid cross-contamination or harsh reaction from the inappropriate mixing of chemicals
- Body and stem protectors are also available
Swagelok Hose and Flexible Tubing
Quick connects and hose often work in tandem.
Swagelok hose and flexible tubing is available in custom lengths, in diameters 2 inches and under, and with a wide variety of end connections.
Choose materials and end connections for a wide range of pressures and temperatures.
- Multiple-layered flexible conduit hose
- Single-layered flexible conduit tubing
- Static and dynamic applications
- Vacuum service to working pressures up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature ranges –325 to 1000°F (–200 to 537°C)
- ECE R110-approved hoses available