Download the slide deck for "The Value of Pre-Engineered Subsystems"
In July customers of Swagelok Northern California received a 30 minute technical briefing from industrial process analyzer experts. Discussion covered how to use standardized subsystems in capturing, conditioning, and transporting process samples to analyzer systems, plus how this approach can mean quicker installations, easier maintenance, better system performance, and lower cost of ownership.
Now you can download the slide deck used to present "The Value of Pre-Engineered Subsystems":
- How PrESS ensures design layout consistency and the lowest possible installed cost
- How integrators and end-users achieve faster delivery, higher throughput and greater efficiency
- Overview of the five specific PrESS products
Benefits of PrESS
- Turns a one-off complex product into a standardized product -- complete with warranty, manual and trouble-shooting guide
- Easy to follow catalogs with single part numbers
- Established pricing for consistent and efficient quoting
- All parts on the shelf for fast delivery
- Pre-validated performance testing